Governor of Poker 3 is one of the most exciting poker games in the world which is a multiplayer game. Governor of Poker 3 is the best free to play poker game for those who look for more than just a regular poker game
With this poker app you cam enjoy Texas Hold’em like never before with cash games, tournaments, Sit & Go, Push or Fold and Royal Poker. You can show your skills in poker against players from around the world and prove you are the best player by winning and unlocking all the poker saloons.
What is Governor of Poker 3?
In this Governor of Poker series which is one of the finest offline poker game available in gaming circles, is developed by Younda Games Holding B.V Developers. In this exclusively multiplayer social gaming app you can satisfy the competitive thirst for high stakes poker gamers from all over the world.
Founded back in 2006, Younda Games Holding B.V. has been a development studio exceptionally keen on strategy game classics and multiple award winning hits that leave players glued to the screen. Governor of Poker 3, another addictive creation from them, is a social gaming combo that presents you an opportunity to take over Texas.
What’s more, as you crush though the classic poker games, you can involve you Facebook friends as social gaming app, give and receive gifts from them and make them watch you in conflicting envy and admiration as you soar through the global leaderboards.
How to play Governor of Poker 3?
To play Governor of Poker 3 you need to download this app from App store
You have two choices after the download game app on your devices
1. Link your account with an e-mail address.
2. Log in with Facebook (Only available on Mobile)
To log in with e-mail, follow these steps:
– Open Governor of Poker 3 on the device with the account you want to continue with on a new/other device.
– Go to settings and when you open the menu you see the button: Store your progress- Connect with Email
Follow the flow to fill your email with “create account”.
By adding your email address, you can continue on any device
– Now open settings on your device.
– Click the email linking button, but now instead of “create account”, select the “login with email”.
If you already have progress on the new/other device, you need to select the account/progress you want to continue with:
As a double check you need to confirm you really want to continue with that specific account, you need to confirm by typing “1234” in the input field:
That’s it! You’re all set to play on both devices with the same account now!!
How can I login with Facebook to play with friends?
For this you need to connect with Facebook to play Poker with your friends! Facebook login is only available on mobile devices, at their website and the Facebook platform.
Possible ways to login with Facebook:
- When you first log in, you’ll have the option to Connect with Facebook. Click this button and you’re all set!
- You also have the option to click on your Poker Friends button in the top right corner of the screen (just next to Settings). Once you’ve opened your Poker Friends panel, click “Connect to Facebook.” Once you’ve connected, you’ll be able to see which of your friends are playing GOP and invite them to play!
- You can also open your settings and click “Connect to Facebook”.
- web Surf to their website and click the Facebook button to login. Make sure you’ve been logged in with the right Facebook account in your browser.
Multiplayer Poker Games
Governor of Poker 3 is a refined way to fill the multi-player gap that that was created by its single player version, Governor of Poker. Judging from what gamers are saying, the previous versions were interesting, but weren’t as fun since you would play by yourself. The multiplayer version of this social gaming app solved that problem effortlessly. In addition, it brought a lot more offers to the table for those who constantly yearn for the competitive thrill of playing poker.
The game is intuitive and optimized for all types of users, whether you are a rookie or an expert poker gamer. However, if you need a little extra help, there is a quick tutorial for first timers. This will guide you in seconds to get you ready to rumble with online competitors across the globe via your Facebook details.
Features of Governor of Poker 3
- The main game features of Governor of Poker 3 include a welcome bonus of $30,000 free poker chips, gold and hat!
- Also find seven different poker formats like Cash games, Sit & Go tournament, Spin & Go, Heads Up Challenge, Push or Fold, Big Win, Jackpot poker and Royal poker.
- Invite friends and compete against other teams and check out the all-new challenges!
- Travel through Texas by winning poker tournaments, beat friends at Texas Hold’em cash games and Big Win Poker tournaments. The further you travel the higher the stakes!
- Play Blackjack for many different betting amounts.
- Get your free chips stack bonus every 4 hours!
- Complete missions to claim great rewards!
- Distinguish yourself by winning badges and trophies with your poker skills!
- Play poker on your mobile device and continue to play on your laptop.
- Earn extra chips and play poker with friends!
- Talk with other hold’em players through chat and animating emoticons. Use them to bluff or taunt players so you win the poker hand!
The mobile experience here is one of the best when compared to all the available social gaming apps. Navigation is easy very easy and the full site is as responsive as it can get, filling nicely on any screen size of a mobile device.
In Governor of Poker 3 the developers of the game start off the competitive nature of this social gaming site by making you begin as a rookie. You have to use your skill, intuition and prowess to climb up the ladder as you beat your Facebook friends.
As you progress through the levels on your journey to become the King of Poker, there are lots of in-game awards, trophies and badges that will keep you motivated. You are given the chance to choose between six types of Texas Hold’em Poker tournaments namely, Spin & Play, Royal Poker, Big Win, Push or Fold, Sit & Go and Cash poker games.
From all the tournaments, your ‘mission’ is to travel through Texas by playing and winning multiple tournaments and beating your Facebook friends in a unique casino experience. Some of the tournament modes you can participate in the Governor of Poker 3 social gaming app are:
Unique multi-table mode is there if you feel like you have some serious skills in the game or you are an advanced player, this mode is for you. In this mode, you can play poker on multiple tables or just have a few quick hands.
Slow and Fast Texas Poker tables are there so that you can pick your flavor. There are slow poker tables if you are a player who is more about having fun, while the turbo charged tables are for those who want to blast through the tables, beat their opponents and progress through the leaderboards as fast as possible.
You are given an opportunity to host your specific poker rooms and then invite your friends via social media and reward them with free chips each day. For the Blackjack 21 fans, you can actively participate in blackjack games for a variety of wagering amounts and daily casino fortune deals.
Banking: Deposits & Withdrawals
You have the luxury and convenience to make payments for in-app purchases using credit or debit cards such as MasterCard, Maestro, Discover Visa and Amex. Mobile wallets such as PayPal are also accepted whether you are using the full site or the mobile application.
This social gaming site doesn’t offer real money withdrawals, the winnings that you earn are in virtual currency. You are offered free chips to play but if you want to buy more chips you can use the in-app purchase where Basic Texas Holdem Poker Chips Pack cost AU$ 4.49; Advanced Texas Holdem Poker Chips Pack cost AU$14.99 and Big Texas Holdem Poker VIP Chips Pack cost AU$159.99