Free Pai Gow Poker and real money Pai Gow Poker can be played online at casinos. Free Pai Gow poker can also be played as free apps downloaded from app store on your mobile and also can be played at online casinos. Real money Pai Gow poker can only be played at online casinos with real money.
Advantages of Free Pai Gow Poker
- Zero risk: playing for free means you don’t spend or lose any of your money. For this reason, free pai gow poker has a more relaxed pace.
- You can play at your leisure to get a feel for the game, learn the rules, and practice until you get good at it.
- When you’re playing for free, the game lasts for as long as you like. You never need to worry about running out of betting money.
- Testing out free pai gow poker games in loads of different casinos is totally feasible if you’re playing for free. You can choose your favorite after sampling them all.
- When you’re missing the buzz of the real money game but have no cash to spare, you can still get your fix with the free version.
Advantages of Real Money Pai Gow Poker
- Playing real money Pai Gow Poker you win real cash. You can bag some neat winnings when you play with real money. One lucky hand can win you as much as 8,000 times your bet.
- There’s nothing like the thrill of betting real money on pai gow poker. The rush of excitement is hard to beat as you wait for the outcome.
- Minimum bets are often measly compared to the norm in Vegas or land-based casinos. You can bet as little as $5 per hand in pai gow poker online.
- There’s an element of skill to playing pai gow poker that can only get rewarded when you’re playing with real money.
- Bonuses and promotions are only available for real money pai gow poker. You can supersize your bets with a bonus when you play with hard cash.
Where to play Free Pai Gow Poker?
Free Pai Gow poker can be played at any online casino without spending any money
Also go to app stores iTunes for iPhone and Google Play for Android and download the free Pai Gow Poker apps with your mobile whenever you want.
Many other online sites offer free Pai Gow poker to play for fun.
Where to play real money Pai Gow Poker?
Real money Pai Gow poker can only be played at online casinos with real AUD or Bitcoins.
All you need is to pick your mobile or PC and type the online casino URL on your web browser to visit the casino at once to play real money Pai Gow.
Register yourself from the homepage by clicking on Sign Up or Join Now
Make a real money deposit at the cashier with real AUD
Head to table games and select Pai Gow to play real money Pai Gow poker
Real Money Pai Gow poker makes you win real cash.
How to play Pai Gow Poker?
Pai gow poker shares similarities with other poker games but uses a 53-card deck: the standard 52 cards plus the joker. It is played with a dealer and a maximum of 6 players around the pai gow poker table.
The object of the game is to beat the “banker”. The banker can be the dealer, another player at the table or a team made up of the dealer and a player.
To start playing pai gow poker, you need to place a bet according to the table minimum. After all bets are made, all players at the table are dealt 7 cards. With these 7 cards, you need to form two poker hands: a 2-card poker hand and a 5-card poker hand.
The 5-card hand is often referred to as the bottom, high, behind or big hand. The two-card hand is known as small, on top, low, minor, or in front hand.
Basically, 5-card hands follow the standard winning poker hand rules. 2-card hands are simply pairs and high cards. The best 2-card hand is a pair of Aces, and the worst is a hand with 3, 2.
The joker can double up as an Ace or wild card to complete a Flush, Straight, or a Straight Flush.
When creating these two hands from your 7 cards, make sure your 5-card hand has higher cards than the 2-card hand. For instance, if you’re dealt A-A-4-6-7-10-J (and you don’t have a Flush), put the Aces in your 5-card hand, not the 2-card hand. If your 2-card hand has the highest cards, it’s a foul, and you lose automatically.
Once you have your two hands in the order you like, place them on the table with the 2-card hand in front and the 5-card hand at the back. This is where they get their nicknames.
All players’ hands are judged against the banker’s. If both of your hands are better than the banker’s, you’re the winner. If only one of your hands beats the banker’s, that round is considered a draw or push, in which you neither win nor lose.
However, if both of the banker’s hands are better than yours, you lose your bet. You will also lose if you tie with the banker.The house maintains its advantage in pai gow poker in several ways. The house edge for a regular player (not a banker) varies from an average of 2.5% to 2.8%. Part of that edge comes from players losing a tie to the banker (around 1.3%). The rest comes from the commission taken on winning hands.
Best pai gow poker strategy is to take on the role of banker. Your chances of winning will increase: the house edge falls to around 1.4% if the casino allows you to bank half of your hands, and even more if you’re able to bank more hands.